Nocnoc is the largest gateway connecting global sellers with Latin America’s #1 marketplaces.
We enable sellers around the world to easily access 15 marketplaces through one single platform offering their products to over 500 million online customers. We are committed to connect Latin America with the world through ecommerce.
We are looking for a self-motivated, creative and detail-oriented Machine Learning Engineer to join our team and help us take our business to the next level. Working as a ML Engineer, you will be leading challenging automatization projects based on IA.
Check out this position’s list of responsibilities and requirements below. If this sounds like the perfect role for you, we’d love to hear from you:
- Use machine learning to create new, scalable solutions for business problems.
- Deploy models to production.
- Extend product capabilities by improving architecture and developing reusable data pipelines, APIs, and components.
- Set self-learning (reinforcement learning) algorithms.
What skills/experience will help you in this role
- +2 years experience as a Machine Learning Engineer.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Hands-on experience in classification problems, NLP and Image processing.
- Experience using AWS.
- Expertise in Python. Proficiency in well-known frameworks such as Pytorch, Tensorflow, Keras, Scikit Learn, Numpy, Pandas.
- Statistics for Machine Learning.
- E-commerce and startup knowledge (desirable).
What do we value the most
- Ownership, results-driven mindset.
- Feel comfortable with dynamic changes as well as high speed growth.
- Team player with an international multicultural mindset.
Thank you for reading us and we hope to meet soon!