Nocnoc is the largest gateway connecting global sellers with Latin America’s #1 marketplaces.
We enable sellers around the world to easily access 15 marketplaces through one single platform offering their products to over 500 million online customers. We are committed to connect Latin America with the world through eCommerce.
We are looking for a full-time, experienced, and self-motivated Operations Manager to lead current operations in the US and drive the expansion of nocnoc in Brazil, Mexico and China.
You will be in charge of executing the following responsibilities:
- Manage the supply chain and daily operation activities including receiving, shipping, transport, cross docking, warehousing, distribution, sourcing and inventory control.
- To Plan, schedules and reviews workload and manpower to ensure targets are being met on a cost-effective basis.
- Manage stock control.
- Communicate with all relevant parties to ensure delivery times are met.
- Communicate any changes in the deliveries to all relevant parties and follow up on interruptions to the deliveries.
- Improve operational systems, processes and best practices for organizational well-being.
What experience will help you in this role?
- Master / Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics and Supply Chain Management or Business Management.
- + 5 years of relevant working experience with adequate knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations strategy management.
- Experience in launching operations from scratches.
- Experience in negotiating and working with freight forwarders, overseas factories, suppliers.
- Knowledge of managing returns and rejections.
- Working knowledge of budgets, forecasting and metrics.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal (English, Portuguese and Spanish)
- Ability to manage time and workload effectively to meet tight deadlines and targets.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment to engage and motivate team members.
- Travel availability 25% of the time
What do we value the most?
- Data-driven and analytical skills.
- Effective and assertive communication
- Feel comfortable with dynamic changes as well as high speed growth.
- Team player with an international multicultural mindset.
Thank you for reading us and we hope to meet soon!