Nocnoc is the main tech-enabler that helps global sellers succeed in Latin America’s #1 marketplaces.
Our mission is to connect Latin America to the world through ecommerce.
We enable sellers around the world to easily access +15 marketplaces through one single platform offering their products to over 650 million consumers.
We are looking for an innovative Product Manager to help us guide our creative teams in improving our existing product. As a Product Manager in nocnoc, you will be responsible for building the company’s brand and driving revenue and productivity through continued product innovation. You will also have a hand in product creation from start to finish, whether it’s collaborating with engineers or getting feedback from stakeholders. To be successful in this role, you should possess the ability to contribute appropriate product-related insights and strategies.
Check out this position’s list of responsibilities and requirements below. If this sounds like the perfect role for you, we’d love to hear from you:
- Collaborating with the leadership team to ensure the product is aligned with the company’s vision.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to the product.
- Gathering product data, including web analytics, statistics, and consumer trends.
- Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders.
- Defining and delivering effective product roadmaps for acquiring new customers.
- Work alongside the different areas and stakeholders to help products achieve their vision.
What experience will help you in this role:
- +6 months experience in Product Manager.
- Background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization.
- BS Computer Science or Economics (desirable).
- E-commerce and start up knowledge (desirable).
What do we value the most?
• Ownership, results-driven mindset.
• Feel comfortable with dynamic changes as well as high speed growth.
• Team player with an international multicultural mindset.
Thank you for reading us and we hope to meet soon!