Find answers to some common questions about cross-border selling with nocnoc
nocnoc is the largest cross-border store in Latin America and the leading cross-border e-commerce facilitator for global brands and retailers looking to expand their business in Latin America's largest marketplaces.
We enable global sellers to easily start selling on nocnoc's mega stores across 15 marketplaces in Latin America through a single platform.
Selling through nocnoc's stores guarantees that your products receive maximum exposure and visibility from day one. Our stores are already known and trusted by thousands of Latin Americans.
Global sellers start selling their items online in Latin America in as easy as 3 steps.
- Register in nocnoc’s Seller Center
- Upload your SKUs
- Products are automatically published in nocnoc’s mega-stores inside 15 marketplaces in 5 markets.
nocnoc manages all communications with final consumers, including pre-purchase questions, product features, and post-purchase inquiries. Our customer-centric team, composed of native speakers in both Portuguese and Spanish, minimizes cancellations and returns, ensuring customers have the best end-to-end purchase experience.
We promptly respond to customer inquiries to maximize conversion rates and reduce cancellations. We have established strong relationships with our customers and are present on influential peer-to-peer platforms such as Reclame Aqui, which allow users to review and leave comments about their experience.
- Food of any kind, alcoholic beverages.
- Products for medical use
- Live or dead animals, human remains, untreated skins, natural plants.
- Firearms or their components, knives, knives, ammunition.
- Used articles or products.
- Any article or products that can cause human damage.
- Leather of exotic animals or in extinction.
- Cellular device: Samsung Galaxy Note 7.
- Drugs, narcotics or narcotics prohibited by law: cocaine, marijuana, opium, morphine; narcotics, narcotics and psychotropic and psychotropic drugs in general. cigars, cigarettes, even electronic ones.
- Explosives, toxic, corrosive, oxidizing products, matches.
- Compressed gases, flammable items, aerosol paint, tear gas, hair spray, deodorants under the same presentation.
- Dry ice.
- Rhinestones (precious stones, diamonds, emeralds, etc.)
- Liquids and powders in general (except for perfumes. No more than 3 may be included in the same order)
- Counterfeit material “piracy”.
- Biological material / Radioactive material
- Electric skateboards
- Type A batteries.
- Hearing aids for medical use
- Bearer Securities (checks, stocks, bonds, paper money, metallic coins, etc)
- Platinum, gold or silver, manufactured or not.
- Jewellery and other precious objects, including natural, cultured or synthetic pearls.
- Flammable liquids, Oxidizing materials, Flammable solids
- Poisons: liquid, solid or gas.
- Asbestos (asbestos).
- Paints, varnishes and similar substances such as colouring and non-colouring dry powders.
- Any merchandise that requires CHAS intervention.
- Any merchandise that requires INAL intervention.
Any element that requires SENASA approval or Fauna and
- Flora certificate. (Flowers, honey, mother of pearl, flowers or skins).
- Medicines, parts of furniture for medicine, cleaning products for domestic use, insecticides.
Car parts (not all):
- Conventional shock absorbers, except the Mc Person type
- Seats and their anchors
- Triangular beacons
- Vacuum pumps (depressors)
- Rack and pinion type steering boxes
- Protective helmets for vehicular use
- Rear view mirrors
- Windshield wiper system and its parts, brushes, motor arm and articulation
- Steering ends and ball joints
- Lamps, lighting systems and vehicle signaling (interior LEDs)
- Brake fluid
- Extinguishers (fire extinguishers)
- Brake pads and tapes
- Wheels that are dispatched by PA 8708.70.90 and 8716.90.90 only tires without tires for buses, trailers and semi-trailers
- Trailer and semi-trailer hitch system
- Rotating locks for road transport of containers
- Automotive safety glass
- Shock absorbers
- All kinds of batteries
- Combustion products
- Corrosive products
- Weapons and everything related
- Precious stones
- Paintings of all types
- Sprays of all types
- Used Products
- Vitamins and supplements
For the seller, shipping consists of first-mile delivery to nocnoc's designated warehouse in China, Hong Kong, or the USA. Once the product is received at the designated warehouse, nocnoc will take care of the door-to-door delivery to Latin America.
Orders should be delivered to nocnoc's warehouses within 3 working days after purchase confirmation.
- China: Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Hong Kong, Yiwu.
- USA: Miami, Los Angeles, New York.
Delivery addresses and working hours can be found in nocnoc's Seller Center.
Orders can be tracked live in nocnoc’s Seller Center at any time.
nocnoc takes care of mediations with marketplaces and final consumers.
- Cancellations before the product has been shipped, will be handled in the country of origin.
- Cancellations after the product has been shipped, will be managed at our local warehouse at the destination.
- Cancellations in accordance with local regulations received after delivery will be returned to the warehouses at the destination.
No matter the number of SKUs or the size of your business, with nocnoc mega-stores, global sellers become top sellers from day one. We ensure the highest possible conversion rates and build targeted marketing campaigns to promote sellers' products to the right audience. We promote products on banners, create promotions for special shopping events, provide cashbacks, and collaborate with many Latin American influencers.
Products published with nocnoc will benefit from the reputation of nocnoc's mega-stores, enjoying the best positioning in each marketplace without additional investments.
Our local marketing team carefully selects special promotions based on localized market analysis, local trends, and seasonal sales.
As a major local player, nocnoc has special slots for advertising, and global sellers being part of nocnoc mega-stores will have premium access to home banners, product listing ads, social media, and affiliate marketing benefits without any additional costs
Sellers can enroll in our Advanced Payments program to receive payments in advance and minimize operational risks. With this program, payments are made as soon as products arrive at nocnoc's warehouses in the US or China, ensuring sellers get paid within 3-5 days.
Furthermore, in the event of product cancellations, nocnoc assumes the associated risks
Payments will be sent in USD to a Payoneer account or a designated bank account through wire transfer.
The minimum amount to be transferred is 500 USD. If the total amount is lower than this minimum, the payment will be deferred until the minimum amount is reached.
Payments are sent every two weeks (1st & 15th from each month or the next working day). Each payment settlement will include the orders delivered 2 days before the payment is generated.
- Customs may impose duties on items above $40.
- The State of Minas Gerais (MG) charges state taxes bringing the total duties and taxes to >100% of the value.
- Maximum FOB Value US$ 50 per order
- Maximum Weight 2.5 kilos per order (chargeable weight)
- Purchases must be for personal purposes, not for commercial purposes.
- The recipient must be over 18 years old.
- The customer has a deadline of 7 working days to exchange or return a product.
- Exchange by default. Defective products can be exchanged or returned within 30 working days.
- The consumer has the right to regret the purchase within 7 days, counted from the receipt of the product.
The purchase amount cannot exceed USD 1,000.
The package cannot weigh more than 35 kg.
If the purchase exceeds USD 50, consumers are required to pay an import duty of 20% of the value plus VAT.
The maximum height allowed is 125 cm, with dimensions of 78 cm x 78 cm x 125 cm.
- The amount of the purchase cannot exceed USD 3,000.
- The package cannot weigh more than 50 Kgs. (Each unit cannot exceed 20 Kgs.).
- The recipient of the order must be over 18 years old
- Customers cannot buy more than 3 units of the same product, or that belong to the same family or category (For example, the same order cannot contain 4 shirts).
- Customers have a limit of 5 annual personal purchases (Each one up to USD $ 3,000).
- They must be personal purchases and not for commercial purposes.
- Orders must contain an invoice.
- The purchase amount cannot exceed USD 2,000.
- The package cannot weigh more than 50 kg.
- If the purchase exceeds USD 200, consumers are required to pay an import duty of 10% of the value plus VAT (19%).
- The maximum height allowed is 150 cm, with dimensions of 150 cm x 150 cm x 150 cm.
- The purchase amount cannot exceed USD 1,000.
- The package cannot weigh more than 15 kg.
- If the purchase exceeds USD 39, consumers are required to pay an import duty of 6% of the value plus VAT (19%).
- The maximum height allowed is 105 cm, with dimensions of 100 cm x 105 cm x 100 cm.
Stock & pricing
Stock and prices must be updated by the seller either by cvs/excel file or automatically through API integration.
The seller uploads the FOB price (in USD) for each product, excluding additional charges such as exchange rate, logistics, marketplace commission, or additional fees.
nocnoc adds international shipping costs, taxes, marketplace commission, and fixed costs on top of the uploaded FOB price. It then automatically sets the final price in the local currency (BRL, AR$, SOL) for each marketplace.
You can sign up for free with nocnoc through the Sign Up page.
Once you have signed up, a member of our team will review your application in under 48 hours and assess whether your products are suitable for the Latin American market. We are committed to being 100% honest with you and will inform you if we believe that your products may not be suitable for Latin America.