Find answers to some common questions about crossborder selling with nocnoc
What is Nocnoc?
Nocnoc is the largest gateway connecting global sellers with Latin America’s #1 marketplaces.
We enable sellers around the world to easily access 15 marketplaces through one single platform offering their products to over 650 million consumers every month.
Selling with Nocnoc guarantees that your products get maximum exposure without need of additional investment in time and money on gaining visibility, getting customers loyalty, or building store reputation.
Your products are published in Nocnoc’s mega-stores granting the best conversion rates from day one.
How does Nocnoc work?
Global sellers start selling their items online in Latin America in as easy as 3 steps.
- Sellers register in Nocnoc’s portal as a new vendor. Click here
- Once the account is approved, sellers upload the items for sale inside Nocnoc’s seller center.
- Items are automatically published in Nocnoc’s mega-stores inside 15 marketplaces with over 650 million visits per month.
Nocnoc works with different shipping partners depending on the origin of the products. For the Seller, shipping consists of a first mile delivery to Nocnoc´s designated warehouse in China, Hong Kong or USA.
Once the product is received in the designated warehouse, Nocnoc will take care of the door to door delivery into Latin America.
Orders should be delivered to Nocnoc’s warehouses within 3 working days after the purchase confirmation.
China: Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Hong Kong, Yiwu.
USA: Miami, Los Angeles, New York.
Delivery address and working times can be found in Nocnoc’s seller center.
Orders tracking and status
Orders can be tracked live in Nocnoc’s seller center at any time.
Cancelations and returns
Nocnoc takes care of mediations with Marketplaces and final consumers.
- Cancellations before the product has been shipped will be held in the country of origin.
- Cancellations after the product has been shipped will be held at our local warehouse at destination.
- Cancellations in accordance with the local regulations received after delivery will be returned to warehouses at destination.
No matter the number of SKUs or the size of your business in Latin America, with Nocnoc mega-stores, global sellers become TOP sellers from day one, gaining maximum exposure with the highest conversion rates.
Items published with Nocnoc will take advantage of the reputation from Nocnoc’s mega-stores, enjoying the best positioning in each marketplace without additional investments.
Our local marketing team carefully selects special promotions based on localized markets analysis, local trends, and seasonal sales.
As a major local player, Nocnoc has special slots for advertising and global sellers being part of Nocnoc mega-stores will have premium access to home banners, product listing ads, social media, and affiliate marketing benefits without additional costs.
How does it work?
Nocnoc manages all the communications with final consumers including pre-purchase questions, product features and claims.
Our customer centric team composed by native speakers minimizes cancelations and returns, providing customers with the best end to end purchase experience.
Forget about cancelations, refunds, or custom clearances headaches. Nocnoc takes care of it for you.
Payments will be sent in USD to a Payoneer account or to a designated bank account through wire transfer.
The minimum amount to be transferred is 500 USD. If the total amount is lower than this minimum, payment will be deferred until the minimum amount is reached.
Payments are sent every two weeks (1st & 15th from each month or the next working day). Each payment settlement will include the orders delivered 2 days before the payment is generated.
Stock & Pricing
How are stock and prices updated?
Stock and prices must be updated by the seller either by cvs/excel file or automatically through API integration.
How is the product's price set?
The seller uploads the FOB price (in USD) for each product (NOT including additional charges as exchange rate, logistics, marketplace commission or additional fees).
Nocnoc adds international shipping costs, taxes, marketplace commission and fixed costs on top of the FOB price uploaded and automatically sets the final price in local currency (BRL, AR$, SOL) in each marketplace.
Regulations and best practices
- The amount of the purchase cannot exceed USD 3,000.
- The package cannot weigh more than 50 Kgs. (Each unit cannot exceed 20 Kgs.).
- The recipient of the order must be over 18 years old
- Customers cannot buy more than 3 units of the same product, or that belong to the same family or category (For example, the same order cannot contain 4 shirts).
- Customers have a limit of 5 annual personal purchases (Each one up to USD $ 3,000).
- They must be personal purchases and not for commercial purposes.
- Orders must contain an invoice.
- Customs may impose duties on items above $40.
- The State of Minas Gerais (MG) charges state taxes bringing the total duties and taxes to >100% of the value.
- Maximum FOB Value US$ 50 per order
- Maximum Weight 2.5 kilos per order (chargeable weight)
- Purchases must be for personal purposes, not for commercial purposes.
- The recipient must be over 18 years old.
- The customer has a deadline of 7 working days to exchange or return a product.
- Exchange by default. Defective products can be exchanged or returned within 30 working days.
- The consumer has the right to regret the purchase within 7 days, counted from the receipt of the product.
Prohibited products to ship to Argentina
- Food of any kind, alcoholic beverages.
- Products for medical use
- Live or dead animals, human remains, untreated skins, natural plants.
- Firearms or their components, knives, knives, ammunition.
- Used articles or products.
- Any article or products that can cause human damage.
- Leather of exotic animals or in extinction.
- Cellular device: Samsung Galaxy Note 7.
- Drugs, narcotics or narcotics prohibited by law: cocaine, marijuana, opium, morphine; narcotics, narcotics and psychotropic and psychotropic drugs in general. cigars, cigarettes, even electronic ones.
- Explosives, toxic, corrosive, oxidizing products, matches.
- Compressed gases, flammable items, aerosol paint, tear gas, hair spray, deodorants under the same presentation.
- Dry ice.
- Rhinestones (precious stones, diamonds, emeralds, etc.)
- Liquids and powders in general (except for perfumes. No more than 3 may be included in the same order)
- Counterfeit material “piracy”.
- Biological material / Radioactive material
- Electric skateboards
- Type A batteries.
- Hearing aids for medical use
- Bearer Securities (checks, stocks, bonds, paper money, metallic coins, etc)
- Platinum, gold or silver, manufactured or not.
- Jewellery and other precious objects, including natural, cultured or synthetic pearls.
- Flammable liquids, Oxidizing materials, Flammable solids
- Poisons: liquid, solid or gas.
- Asbestos (asbestos).
- Paints, varnishes and similar substances such as colouring and non-colouring dry powders.
- Any merchandise that requires CHAS intervention.
- Any merchandise that requires INAL intervention.
- Any element that requires SENASA approval or Fauna and Flora certificate. (Flowers, honey, mother of pearl, flowers or skins).
- Medicines, parts of furniture for medicine, cleaning products for domestic use, insecticides.
Car parts (not all):
- Conventional shock absorbers, except the Mc Person type
- Seats and their anchors
- Triangular beacons
- Vacuum pumps (depressors)
- Rack and pinion type steering boxes
- Protective helmets for vehicular use
- Rear view mirrors
- Windshield wiper system and its parts, brushes, motor arm and articulation
- Steering ends and ball joints
- Lamps, lighting systems and vehicle signaling (interior LEDs)
- Brake fluid
- Extinguishers (fire extinguishers)
- Brake pads and tapes
- Wheels that are dispatched by PA 8708.70.90 and 8716.90.90 only tires without tires for buses, trailers and semi-trailers
- Trailer and semi-trailer hitch system
- Rotating locks for road transport of containers
- Automotive safety glass
Prohibited products to ship to Brazil
- Shock absorbers
- All kinds of batteries
- Combustion products
- Corrosive products
- Weapons and everything related
- Precious stones
- Paintings of all types
- Sprays of all types
- Used Products
- Vitamins and supplements